Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Onion Bulbs-- UPDATE!

Wowee zowee!!!  Nine days ago, I planted two onion bulbs, placed one under my pyramid and one just next to it.  I was delighted to see what happened!

this is what I found on Aug 17th, 7 days after planting!

Two days after the first sprouting.  Bulb A is doing great! Bulb B... still waiting
I will be continuing to monitor the bulbs throughout growth and maturity.  The next test will be the taste test!  I read that a pyramid will enhance natural flavors, while artificial flavors become bland and tasteless.  I'm curious to taste the difference between these two onions... super onion breath, here I come!

6 comments:

  1. Great! Finally I found some homemade experiments. I'm bookmarking your blog and waiting for more action to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lukasz! You are in fact the first person to comment on my blog... ideas for other experiments? I'm currently working on making a bigger pyramid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you planning to use that pyramid for? :) Hope to see an experiment with it.

    About ideas - actually I don't have one. Although I made couple of small pyramids myself and don't really know what will they do. I do little experiments myself, but I'm not taking any photos. It's my first time and I'm slowly moving forward.

    I read somewhere that a pyramid effect brought back to life some plant out of branch. I'm curious myself what will happen with leaf, will it grow into a whole plant. That would be interesting and I think I'm gonna try that anytime soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lukasz, sorry I haven't replied sooner... I think it's great you are taking an interest! I'd love to see some results of your experiments- are you documenting them at all? If so, feel free to post links here!

      I realize I haven't posted on my blog lately, but keep an eye on it- I've got an idea for something new... Time lapse videos!

      Delete
  4. I always put Christals into my pyramids and photos of people who need healing.
    The most stunning thing was- My friend told me she always felt a dark thing in her house. Her cat also. The poor little guy went crazy when it appeared.
    So I wrote her name on a piece of paper and the intention (extra protection). Also I put the Atlantic symbol on to her name as extra protection.
    A few days later she texted me and said that she no longer felt the present of that dark thing and that her cat also acted normal again.
    I truly believe pyramids are a connection with the universe and if you use it with love, truth and honesty it will give you what you ask.

    ReplyDelete